Technical Recruitment Adviser
Are you ready for your next experience?
We at PFG Bulgaria strongly believe in best recruitment practices, open communication, high quality services as well as supportive and creative environment while having fun at work. Our motto is “There is no failure – just your reaction to it!” which has been guiding us through our greatest challenges and victories during the last 8 years. Our team of Technical Recruitment Ninjas are Social Talent certified in 4 business-critical fields and are also proud to be fluent in Tech language. And last but not least, our main goal is to be true Advisors who take care of the interest of both sides - partners and candidates, by building strong and long-term relations with them.
- 1+ year of experience as Recruiter;
- Experience in writing job ads, interview summaries, LinkedIn messages and posts in English;
- Familiarity with best practices in interviewing and communication with candidates and partners;
- Excellent analytical thinking, problem solving and decision-making skills;
- Great communication and interpersonal skills;
- Proactive, creative and positive approach towards challenges;
- Fluent English.
- Previous experience in external and/or technical recruitment;
- Technical knowledge, background, education or similar.
What we can offer is opportunities for professional and personal development with provisioned annual budget for trainings and certifications. As from the beginning we will train you with theoretical and practical activities, not only in recruitment and HR but also body language and other related topics, providing you with our whole database of educational materials that we have collected throughout the years. In addition, on top of the base remuneration, you will benefit from our bonus scheme which takes into account not only placements, but quarterly performance as well. We also offer benefits like laptop, mobile phone, additional health insurance, multisport card fully covered by the company, relax room, snacks and drinks in the office and last but not least great time with the colleagues on diverse team events.