Java Back-End Developer
YOUR NEXT EXPERIENCE is leveraging the power of technology to enable a high-value workflow for the company's clients!
Your next experience is as a Back-End Java Developer in a large international Fintech company. You will have the chance to help the world's best investment professionals outperform. The company’s portfolio contains an impressive selection of products and services for risk analysis, portfolio management, data research and analysis, performance measurement and attribution, regulatory compliance – all of them aimed to give our partner’s clients the insights they need to make better investment decisions. Your next experience will allow the investment professional to achieve maximum results by having maximum information from the leading experts in the industry.
You dream of developing a multi-award winning software product, impacting thousands of people worldwide, right?
YOUR NEXT EXPERIENCE will have an impact!
As part of the team, you will develop an innovative platform, which maximizes liquidity access, minimize information leakage, and enhances trade execution quality consistently to outperform in today's complex global markets. This service is recognized by many of the leading financial institutions in the world and has many patents for the advanced mathematical and financial algorithms and models it uses.
Is this project right for you?
You will be part of a development team of 3 people who share their effort in estimating, coding, testing, documenting, and implementing the company’s big project, using advanced, web-based technologies. Within this team, you will find a culture of collaboration and innovation, where exploring new technologies and trying new things is encouraged. On a day-to-day basis, you'll work on building the backend of the solution, designing, developing, testing, and deploying to servers.
- 3+ years of professional software development experience;
- Knowledge of Jenkins or other build integration tools;
- Knowledge of Java Testing Frameworks (JUnit, TestNG);
- Understanding of Cloud infrastructure, preferably on AWS
- Experience with Docker;
- Ability to work with and manage a large codebase;
- Knowledge in SQL, preferably on MSSQL;
- Analytical mindset and problem-solving capabilities;
- Very good level of both written and spoken English;
By joining the team, you will work with talented professionals and the best mathematicians in Bulgaria in a friendly atmosphere, where open communication and personal growth are highly valued. The company will also provide you with:
- Attractive remuneration with annual bonus opportunity;
- Private family health insurance;
- Great office location and work environment;
- Career development opportunities;
- Parties and team building;
- Free breakfast/lunch;
- Multisport card;
- Participation in sports tournaments (with the company's team);
Start YOUR NEXT EXPERIENCE today!
Send us your up-to-date CV in English via the "Apply Online" button below! If shortlisted, we will contact you with more details for further discussion of this job opportunity.