Principal .NET Developer (with cloud technologies focus)
We are currently looking for a Principal .NET Engineer together with our partner, a product company developing an advanced video management platform. Their product stands out in the field as it allows for many security functionalities to be added and is compatible with over 90% of the camera hardware on the market, thus making it a preferred video surveillance solution for various places from homes to airports, public transport, and large-scale enterprises.
Their Bulgarian office is one of their biggest sites and R&D Centers and for one of their recently established R&D teams, part of the company’s product innovation program, we are looking for a Principal .NET Engineer.
As a Principal .NET Engineer in this team, you will be a key figure in the development from scratch of a platform that would allow establishing the communication between cloud and non-cloud environments and the orchestration of distributed systems. You will have a direct impact on extending the capabilities of the company’s product and making the development of additional cloud functionalities possible, and in order to achieve this, you will collaborate across the whole company.
In addition to being involved in the full SDLC, including requirements phase, technology choice, and architecture, you will also take part in setting up best practices in the team.
- 6+ years of professional experience with C#/.NET development;
- Proven experience and strong understanding of microservices;
- Understanding of best development practices as well as CI/CD and/or DevOps processes and tools;
- Familiarity with cloud technologies such as Azure, AWS and/or GCP;
- Open-mindedness about innovation and changes as well as curiosity to experiment with
technologies to find the optimal solution;
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills;
- Fluent English, both spoken and written.
By joining our partner’s team, you will work with seasoned professionals in a friendly atmosphere, where open communication, development with recent technologies and to the highest quality, as well as work-life balance are of great importance.
In addition, the company offers:
- opportunities for professional development, trainings and certifications of your choice,
- additional health and life insurance,
- food vouchers,
- complimentary debit card,
- multisport card,
- parking space or public transport card,
- 25 days PTO and flexible working hours.
There is a recreation zone in addition to foods and drinks in the office, and you will also have the opportunity to participate in regularly organized team building events, workshops and technical social meetings.
If this opportunity for Principal .NET Engineer in a new team that will be responsible for introducing novelty in the company’s product sounds like a challenge you are up for, let us know by sending us your recent CV in English via the "Apply Online” button below.