QA Engineer (with automation and RPA perspective)
YOUR NEXT EXPERIENCE makes digital transformation a reality
Your next experience is part of Globys – the company develops cloud-based portal solutions that enable business customers of all sizes to self-serve and securely transact with their providers. Its product includes a set of pre-built, modular telecom self-service products that enable different businesses to buy, manage and pay for all products, services, and devices online.
If you want to work in a cohesive team of solid professionals, read on.
YOUR NEXT EXPERIENCE will have an impact!
As a QA Engineer/RPA, your duties will be connected with the quality check of the product, identifying any potential flaws. You will implement RPA for QA processes, and continue to evolve different scenarios with the RPA technology, significantly reducing manual processes. By participating in specification reviews, you will give input on testing requirements. In addition, you will be part of the software release meetings to assess project status and review test reports with project team members.
- Experience in manual testing;
- Experience and practice with automation tools (Selenium) as a plus;
- Solid understanding of QA processes, approaches, methodologies, and software development life cycle, and ability to apply the knowledge in daily operations;
- Experience using different test strategies to create test plans that cover positive, negative, and edge case testing;
- Knowledge of web technologies such as HTTP, SOAP, JSON, XML, and HTML;
- Ability to write Basic SQL queries;
- Proficient level of written and spoken English;
YOUR NEXT EXPERIENCE will give you more!
By joining Globys you will be a part of an innovative team breaking new ground on the digital experience frontier. Currently, the team is working remotely with a flexible work schedule. You will get the chance to work with new technologies and collaborate with solid and friendly professionals. But most importantly, you will be part of a culture where good working processes are highly valued.
Start YOUR NEXT EXPERIENCE today!
Send us your up-to-date CV in English via the "Apply Online" button below! If shortlisted, we will contact you with more details for further discussion of this job opportunity.