Senior Analytics Engineer
YOUR NEXT EXPERIENCE contributes to connections worldwide!
Your next experience is as a Senior Analytics Engineer for Excitel International - one of the fastest-growing Internet Service Providers in India. The company is assisting broadband internet providers in managing the services they offer to their clients by providing them with a unique caching solution and several platforms, designed with user experience and cost-effectiveness in mind.
If you want to work in a cohesive team of solid professionals, gathered around some of Bulgaria’s smart and successful serial entrepreneurs, read on.
YOUR NEXT EXPERIENCE will have an impact!
By joining Excitel, your role will focus on entail transforming, testing, and documenting data so that different users within the company can work with this dataset. You will work with large sets of data to build data pipelines, including data delivery process optimization from various source systems. You will monitor the ELT processes and procedures and provide preemptive measures to ensure data quality. Your role will fill in the gaps that exist in dashboards and reports by performing analysis, yet take ownership of improving those tools to facilitate self-service.
Sounds like something that's right up your alley, doesn’t it?
- Experience in analytics engineering, data analytics, or related field;
- Advanced SQL skills with experience standardizing queries and building data infrastructure involving large-scale relational datasets;
- Experience doing ETL ideally with dbt or similar tools;
- Knowledge of Python or another programming language;
- Ability to design and develop data structures needed to analyze large-scale complex business information;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
It would be great if you know the ins and outs of the modern data stack and have experience using cloud data warehouses like Snowflake, Redshift, or BigQuery, but not necessary.
YOUR NEXT EXPERIENCE will give you even more!
As a Senior Analytics Engineer, you will join a company that highly values good work organization and processes.
On top of that, the company will offer you:
- Additional healthcare package;
- 25 days of paid leave;
- Multisport card;
- Options to work from home;
- Fresh nuts and juices, hot drinks, cereals, etc. in the office;
But more importantly, you will become a part of a diverse company where ideas are shared freely, and the conversations are never dull.
Start YOUR NEXT EXPERIENCE today!
Send us your up-to-date CV in English via the "Apply Online" button below! If shortlisted, we will contact you with more details for further discussion of this job opportunity.