Senior MS 365 Technical Consultant
YOUR NEXT EXPERIENCE is helping a multinational software company get the best out of its Microsoft 365 solutions. As a Senior Microsoft 365 Consultant, you will join a team Driving for excellence and insight into the latest industry trends across Microsoft's Office 365 cloud offering. You hold yourself to impeccable standards and enjoy working with leading-edge technology. If so, you will love being part of the team.
YOUR NEXT EXPERIENCE will have an impact!
As a Senior Microsoft 365 Consultant, you will solve complex issues, working independently or together with the team of architects to migrate, improve, and support customers on Office 365 services. You will focus predominantly on the support and administration of OneDrive for Business and SharePoint Online, including a search for configuration changes, SharePoint Online Site Collection, Administration for Profiles, etc.
You will develop strong relationships with stakeholders, providing guidance and support throughout the whole project life cycle. You will get to mentor and coach the colleagues from the lower levels, recommend optimizations and proactive solutions directly to the clients, partner with the rest of the team, as well as with MS Engineers and Architects in solving intriguingly complex issues.
- 5+ years of experience in the technical support of Microsoft/Office 365;
- Knowledge in implementing, migrating and configuring Office 365 workloads such as SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business, Teams and Skype for Business;
- PowerShell scripting skills;
- Active Directory and Exchange/Skype for Business/Teams experience;
- Extensive knowledge of cloud technologies and applications;
- Strong troubleshooting and root cause analysis skills;
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills;
- Fluency in English;
YOUR NEXT EXPERIENCE will give you more!
As a Senior Microsoft 365 Support Engineer, you will join a team of highly capable Engineers and will work directly within the IT infrastructure of the client. Your problem-solving skills and your customer-focused approach will be just as highly appreciated as your deep technical knowledge and subject matter expertise. You will have the opportunity to further improve your skills and, subsequently, develop yourself toward the position of Technical Consultant or other roles within the organization that fit your plans for professional growth.
You will also benefit from a substantial social package including:
- Home office opportunity;
- training programs and certifications;
- company-sponsored events and team buildings;
- additional health insurance (after the trial period), and more.
But most importantly you will become a part of a diverse company where ideas are shared freely and the conversations are never dull.
Sound like your next role?
Start YOUR NEXT EXPERIENCE today!
Send us your up-to-date CV in English via the "Apply Online" button below! If shortlisted, we will contact you with more details for further discussion of this job opportunity.