Talent Sourcing Associate
YOUR NEXT EXPERIENCE is making HR great again!
PFG Bulgaria is an HR & Recruitment Consultancy company specializing in IT and Telecommunications fields. We are the only organization in Bulgaria that holds all 4 levels of Social Talent Certifications, whose consultants are also Business NLP-certified practitioners, making us one of the top recruiters on the market. We deliver the newest and best worldwide practices in HR into the market by constantly learning and investing in our expertise.
We at PFG strive to put our knowledge, expertise, and experience into good use by supporting our clients into all types of HR activities. As a successful professional services company, we utilize a unique business framework with our award-winning process, and a candidate-oriented approach, to offer utmost client satisfaction.
We actually know what it means to be an Adviser, to understand the requirements and specifications of each position aiming to find the perfect match between a company & individual. We believe that professionalism, clear communication, and transparent process is what helps our partners and candidates achieve success.
YOUR NEXT EXPERIENCE will have a huge impact!
In the role of Talent Sourcing Associate, you will be the backbone of the PFG team – the support that everyone needs and depends on. You will be partnering with our recruiting team by building a pipeline of top talent through multiple sourcing channels. You will be involved in the development and execution of sourcing strategies by working closely with the PFG Advisers on a variety of technical roles. Identifying and engaging passive candidates through the use of various platforms and search techniques will be part of your daily challenges.
Your activities will include reviewing the inbound talent pipeline with an eye for quality and entering candidate information in our applicant tracking system. Last but not least, you will be engaged with scheduling and coordinating meetings with prospective candidates and serving as the main point of contact for them in the initial phase of the recruitment process.
To be successful in the role of Talent Sourcing Associate, you'll need the following skills:
- Excellent business writing and verbal skills;
- Striving to provide exceptional client service;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities;
- Demonstrated level of user proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite;
- Experience in an office or business setting would be a plus;
- Fluency in English.
It would be a great advantage if you also have prior experience in a Customer Service and/or Talent Sourcing role, as well as interest in the HR & Recruitment field.
By joining our team as a Talent Sourcing Associate, you will work with great professionals – the best recruitment consultants in Bulgaria, and we will help you build new & develop further your skills. We nurture a team environment, where each member supports and encourages the others’ success.
On top of that, PFG Bulgaria will offer you:
- Additional health insurance and Multisport card fully covered by the company;
- Opportunities for career growth, along with multiple internal & external trainings;
- Individual career plan created in accordance with your interests and desired professional path;
- Flexible working time and home-office after the trial period;
- A company-provided laptop, mobile phone;
- Relax room with PlayStation and many board games;
- A rich library with the latest HR, Phycology, Marketing, NLP & Body Language trends;
- Snacks and drinks in the office (we ♡ chocolate);
- Many team events (we also love having fun together ☺).
Start YOUR NEXT EXPERIENCE today!
Send us your up-to-date CV in English via the "Apply Online" button below! If shortlisted, we will contact you with more details for further discussion of this job opportunity.