Technical Recruitment Trainee
PFG Bulgaria specializes in HR & Recruitment Consulting in the field of IT and Telecommunications. We strive to put our knowledge, expertise, and experience into good use by supporting our partners into all type of HR activities.
We are the only company in Bulgaria that holds all 4 levels of Social Talent Certifications and our consultants are one of the top recruiters on the market. We deliver the newest and best worldwide practices in HR into the market by constantly learning and investing in our consultants.
Currently, we are expanding our activities in Sofia and we are looking for a bright and motivated trainee to join our team. During our 3-month internship program, you will have the chance to learn:
- How to analyze position requirements and understand the reasons behind it;
- How to find and attract talented people through social networks, communities and more;
- You will learn how to communicate effectively with candidates, partners and understand what a good interviewer is;
- You will enjoy an internal training program in which we will develop your emotional intelligence to understand human emotions, behavior, body language and facial expressions;
- We will help you to develop all of your skills further as well as establish new ones and become one of the best recruitment consultants in Bulgaria.
Once you complete our program successfully, we will welcome you as a full-time Technical Recruitment Advisor at PFG Bulgaria Ltd.
Are you ready for your next experience?
In order for you to be successful in the program, we think that those specific skills and knowledge will help you:
- Interest in the HR & Recruitment field;
- Willingness to build a career;
- Courage to meet with the everyday challenges of Technical Recruitment, including understanding phrases like "test driven development", "debugging", "regression testing";
- Strong motivation and desire to learn and gain new knowledge on a daily basis;
- Strong communication and presentation skills are required;
- Good analytical thinking;
- Confidence in your skills in spoken and written English.
If your dream is to become an HR and/or Recruitment Consultant, this might be the right opportunity for you. We encourage you to apply if you want to understand the difference between having a career and having a job and you feel ready to accept that challenge.
If shortlisted, we will contact you with further information about this opportunity.