Personal data could be any information that is capable of identifying you as an individual person. The controller processing your personal data is:
PFG Bulgaria Ltd.
With seat and management address: 1st floor, entr. B, Liulin 805, Sofia, Bulgaria
The Company holds a Certificate of Registration for performing employment intermediation services in Bulgaria № 1988/19.01.2016 and abroad № 2315/13.07.2017 issued by the Ministry of Labour and Social Policy.
We value your privacy and strive to protect your personal data.
That is why we will process your personal data lawfully and collect them only for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes. Your personal data will be limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed and will be kept for a period no longer than necessary for the accomplishment of those purposes. As a personal data controller, we we will take the technical and organisational measures necessary for protection of your personal data from unauthorised or unlawful processing or against accidental loss, destruction or damage.
For what purpose and on what basis do we process your personal data?
We process your personal data for the purposes of performing employment intermediation services. Those services consist of providing assistance, information and consultation to jobseekers like you and to employers offering vacancies so that we can help both of you during the hiring procedure. In case you apply for an open position at PFG Bulgaria Ltd, the purpose of processing your personal data is to conduct an internal hiring procedure at PFG Bulgaria Ltd.
Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of executing a contract for intermediation in employment that you have entered into with us or for the purposes of carrying out steps prior to entering into such a contract. Some of your personal data might also be processed in order to comply with a legal obligation – for example, for informing the National Employment Agency for the performed employment intermediation activity and concluded contracts for intermediation in employment.
What personal data do we process?
By applying on a job advertisement, you agree for us to process all the personal data from your application. Those personal data may be in the form of contact details (such as an address, phone number, e-mail) or data relating to your name, education, qualification, professional experience, achievements and any other information provided voluntarily by you through the whole recruitment process.
For the purposes of performing employment intermediation activity mentioned above we do not need and will not store without your consent any special categories of personal data, such as personal data revealing your:
- racial or ethnic origin,
- political opinions,
- religious or philosophical beliefs,
- trade union membership,
- sex life or sexual orientation,
- genetic or biometric data.
Do we share your personal data with third parties?
For the purposes mentioned above, your personal data may be provided to our partners – employers who have job vacancies suitable for you.
Your personal data may also be provided to public authorities on the basis of complying with a legal obligation – for example, the National Employment Agency on the grounds of the Employment Promotion Act and the Ordinance on the Conditions and Procedures for Conducting Intermediation in Employment.
How long do we keep your personal data?
Your personal data will not be processed for a period longer than one year, unless we receive your explicit consent to do so. Upon request or in case the data no longer needs to be processed, the personal data will be deleted.
We are obliged to store your contract for intermediation in employment for a period of five years in accordance with the Ordinance on the Conditions and Procedures for Conducting Intermediation in Employment.
What rights do you have regarding the processing of your personal data?
Regarding the processing of your personal data, you have the following rights:
- Right to be informed – you have the right to be informed of the existence of a processing operation of your personal data, its purposes and processing period as your personal data must be processed in a lawful and transparent manner;
- Right of access to your personal data;
- Right to rectification – in case we process incomplete or inaccurate personal data, you have the right to obtain their rectification;
- Right to erasure – in case your personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were processed or the personal data have been unlawfully processed, you have the right to obtain their erasure;
- Right to object – you have the right to object to processing your personal data necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or based on legitimate interests pursued by us. For example, you have the right to object to processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes;
- Right to restriction of processing;
- Right to data portability – you have the right to receive your personal data in a commonly used and machine-readable format and the right to transfer those data to another controller;
- Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or affects you significantly in a similar way;
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority – in case of violation of your rights you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Commission for personal data protection and you have the right to legal remedy;
Procedure for exercising rights
You can exercise your rights by submitting an enquiry to us that contains a description of the request, a preferred form of submission of the information, and an address for correspondence. The submission is free of charge. You will receive information about the actions we have taken as an answer to your request within no more than one month from receipt of the request.
For questions regarding the processing of your personal data, requests or objections, do not hesitate to contact us in one of the following ways:
- Postal address: 3th and 4th floor, 53 Antim I Str, Sofia, Bulgaria